CANNY`NEWS =)

2009年5月6日 星期三

what should i do ?!

canny in da house =(

i was woke up at 4 something ... but i still feel tired ...
i so sick with my life ... rubbish life ... ?
all of friends was envy the life i had now ...
but when i get trouble did you guy saw that ?
i trouble by a career problem with a financial problem ...
all the money could buy everything or satisfied everything we need ...
but its cant buy a peace of my mind ...
dont matter how much you got ... if your hearts unsatisfied
and you can even have a thousand friends ...

how can i decide what's right ?
im lost now ...
look on the phone notes now ...
i should not lost now ...
i should make up my mind ...

In life i need one thing to survive the ability to realize that shit happens !!
STEP it !! ACCEPT it !! get the FUCK over it and KEEP WALKING ...
i know what should i do now ... I NEED A JOB !!! I NO NEED A MAN !!!

沒有留言: