CANNY`NEWS =)

2009年5月14日 星期四

freaking moody !!!

exhausted !!! exhausted !!
frustrated !!! frustrated !!

what da fuck !!! i hate that feeling i have now !!!

hmmm ... today i was woke up by 5 somethin today ....
what time i slept at yesterday night ?
answer that is i slept at morning 9 something ...
i gonna be a vampire soon !! i wanna get a regular life please !!
yesterday was wednesday ... same as before . i went to club L O L
may be you thinking i'm clubbers . and i could admit what did you comment about me .
but please don judge my personalise if you not really know me !!
how nice you are and who you are !!!

hmmm ... yesterday at da club ... i quite happy when i into that cos i met alot of friends
somemore my friends was dare me gonna dance with sissy or not ...
well i have to done that and somemore the sissy treat me a drinks ?!
unbelievable !! haha !! is quite silly of me =p
2 something . somebody stand at some corner .... he was stakeout what i doin at da club .
who is that ?! he is the guy who belong with me now .
hmmm ... we have quarrel again !!! fuck !!!
boy !! could you believe me more ?!
i met him after taking my supper . i try to break up with him .
at da last . i failed for that cos of my softhearted !!
he told me everything what he thinking of now ... he told me he may not the dreamboat i looking for . he may cant fulfil what da desire i want ... he going nuts when he mention about that
somemore he met alot of problem at this few day ... he frustrated ...
i start to make up my mind ... is it im selfish if i still gonna break up with him during this tough moment ? ya may be that is a excuses for stay beside of him cos i still like him .
i not really could put it down ... end up ... we're nothing .. keep laughing keep teasing each other like we meet each other before . lol . silly !!!
but in my mind ... i thinking let him go ... someday ... may be now not a right time
but i gonna put him down slowly ... may be after him i could met a better ? perhaps ...

don mention about my matter . i have receive my best buds camelia called at da morning .
i get to knew something i doesnt wan to know !! wtf !!! the fucking bastard treat her badly again !! i gonna burn his house i gonna kill the bastard !! fuck off !!!
you're not any qualification to say you love camelia !! i hate you !!!
you told me some of ppl judge about me ... who else of that ?!
ask them stand out or call me to talking about that ...
or else that some of ppl just only you ?! fuck !!!
don ever ever judge me if you donno me !!!

沒有留言: