CANNY`NEWS =)

2009年4月27日 星期一

DAMN !! i met a fucking bastard !!!

Canny in da house =p

hmm .. this few day ... i going nuts soon ...
cos ... i met a bastard recently ...
the bastard who was spent alot money on me ...
i never ask him do that for me .. but he was want to claim back the money from me ?!
WTF !!! who else you are ?! i never forcing you do that for me .
why should i paid back for you ?
is it you gonna decry my reputation ? or else you gonna kill me ?

i doesnt wanna do any explaination for anyone .
may be you're right bastard . cannot believe the gal who elso know in internet .
tot as im lying you . if u inform me as humbly i may pay u back all of the thing ...
but since u blame me as i lie u and kept urge me pay u back something .
i think i not gonna paid u back . the message you still wanna say worry about that i not gonna pay u back ?! hello . who else forcing u do that before ? !
who else telling that no need paid back cos that is u willing do that ?!
you're the lame guy who was i ever meet .
i curious your condition good for gals why didnt any gal can stay along with u
cos you're fucking bastard . who else refused you and you gonna take back something .
you're the mostly selfish guy !! damn you !!

2 則留言:

AsX 提到...

I agree with you! A gentleman will never take back anything from a girl! It just don't feel, right....

CANNY` 提到...

ya right im agree with u =p